Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Have Been Creating Again!

You all know how much I love to create new products for you to make fun projects with. Well lately the old river of creative thought has been flowing like crazy. Here are a few of my new ideas. I am going to have a bunch of different color combinations for these flowers. They are a great 4 layers of flower power held together by one of my favorite crystal brads. They are a great dimension addition to your project and I love how you can see to the next layer with the open flower petals.

Next I have these to cute red and blue stickers. Who doesn't love poke-a -dot patterns. The red and blue play off each other so well and they will be sure to please when added to a page or envelope. They really POP!

Then how can I start a new line of layered flowers with out starting a new line of ATC/ACEO'S. These are a combo of some of my favorite images...(so far)...that you will be able to layer on as well as use the plan back to make your creation and with these images on the other side your project will be finished. You can layer all sorts of things on this set of 8 different images. There are 4 themes, CROWNS, PARIS,CHAIRS, AND TEAPOTS! More to come so keep your eye out for them. Or you can always punch a whole in them and look like a very stylish gift giver with these great tags. Have fun with them!

Well it is time for me to get back to the drawing board. More things in my head to create then time in the day. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have. I hope I have inspired you today to go out and make something new and fresh, or maybe old and vintage!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: