Wednesday, June 3, 2009

NEW PAPER IS HERE!


Yes, I do know how fabulous this new set is. On top of it all there are 30 papers in the set. I have a darn cute little chipboard house I am going to cover with these. Then I have these cute little Medicine bottles and Keys that have been lasor die cut and I am going to use these as the background for a little art work. I love the one with the tower on it. I am a big Paris theme fan. Any who, here is the next great set...
It is so summery(is that a word) that I can't wait to use it not only for a cute little scrapbook but I am going to adhere it to the frame of a cork board for my office for sum bright inspiration. Once again there are 30 in this set as well. I will be listing two more great sets later today so enjoy these pretties for now!
Create Something Fabulous Today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been drooling over all of these papers!! my scrapbooking magazine had a wonderful feature showing how to do an altered book and i am desperate to have a go but still scrabbling about to find time and the theme i want to start with!