Thursday, December 11, 2008

Here Comes Some Snow!


Well it looks like we are getting some winter weather here in the North East. What better time to make lots of yummy food and dec, dec, decorate your family home. That is what the 6 of us will be doing this evening. It was supposed to be Morgans Christmas concert, but the weather and date have changed in that department. So I figured if no one has a reason to go out this evening why not crank up the tunes.
After I dropped off Logan at Pre-school I created this fun ATC. It is todays artist trading card for my 25 days of Christmas. I used one of my chipboard base cards and went from there. I was adding a few layers to this so that is usually when I start off with a chipboard card. I then layered on some great Basic Grey paper and cut a star out of white chipboard. I added the glass glitter to the white star and I love the way it looks like it is floating in the frame. The Christmas tree(also from Brambleberry Lane embellishments) was to big to fit on the 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" card. I cut a section out of the bottom of the tree and added a band of card stock to make it all fit. I love the idea of things sticking out here and there on the ATC's. They are going to be on a rounder or you can punch a hole and add a ring to make into a little book. So keep tuning in and see what is next. But how simple it is to make a great little keepsake of the holiday season!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: