Sunday, April 25, 2010

MY MOM AND YOUR MOM ARE SISTERS!

(Michelle, Wendy, Danielle, Me!)



We spent last night in Port Henry. When ever we go there it feels like home. It was my aunts 50Th Birthday. Wendy and I are the daughters of the oldest sister of six kids. From the original six came 12 grand children. Well between just the 4 of us we have 11 kids. Wow that's a lot. But after I loaded this picture into my computer this morning I realized, hey, we are not so bad off for 4 mama's. Dare I say 4 "hot mama's" cause if I don't say it who will. We don't get to see each other a bunch because they are up North and we have landed in a great middle ground but it is nice to get together like this. Nothing ever changes and I think that is a great thing.



Family should always be there for each other when important times happen. So next time your invited to something that you have to fit into your already packed schedule, GO! You can't take a great picture if you don't show up to the party!



CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: