Friday, April 23, 2010

50TH BIRTHDAY CARD!



Hi all! Sorry it has been a week since I dropped in. We have been totally crazy busy around here. I just wanted to show you a little Happy 50th I just made for my aunt. I love Amy Butler papers and realized I hadn't used any in a while. So here they are. I was hooping around the blogs and saw this fun little flower being made and wanted to make some. I changed the sizes a bit but they are a lot of fun. And then ofcourse the bling. I love having those fun and shiny elements to add to things don't you.

And then there is this picture I must add. My husband is having a ton of fun playing in the yard with the tractor and yes I think his tractor is Sexy for you country music fans. It is like he is a kid in a giant Tonka Toy. Should he have been a farmer instead of a Electrican? Maybe, but I like to say I have my own personnal landscaper. I just wish he would wear a pair of tighter jeans while he worked!


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

Fabulous card! I'd love if you linked up to my Scrappy Saturdays. http://myscrappygifts.blogspot.com/2010/04/10th-scrappy-saturdays.html