Thursday, October 1, 2009

THURSDAYS ATC/ACEO!

The snow is falling on this great little snow man. With the use of some great glass glitter and die cut snowflakes, you really get the feel for the upcoming season. It is all on a ATC/ACEO base card made from some lovely Amy Butler papers. I used some of my favorite bling sticker strips. The stars as the buttons are just cut apart stickers embellishments. The eyes, nose, mouth and stars on the brim of the hat are all sticker embellishments as well. And lets not forget the power of your computer for printing out words to add to your projects. If my stamps don't fit I often like to take advantage of the fonts from my computer. The arms(or should I say sticks) are just some random scraps of brown paper.

But I totally love the pearls dripping down from the top. They lend to the dimension and draw the eye down to the large snowflakes on the bottom. I love double duty for my creativity!

So get out your stash and start creating you scrapalious scrapbookers!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: