Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Day Everyone!

Yeah, she doesn't look like she is celebrating world card day with a happy face on now does she? I am having a ball with the fun daily addition of autumn themed ATC's. I know that this eerie witch may not agree but it is true. She kind of looks like one of my teachers growing up. She has a puss on if you know what I mean. The older women would always say that to you. "What do you have a puss on for"? I think this witch fell on her broom stick. Yes I am laughing at myself right now!

Any who, just a bunch of simple layering hopefully gives you some great ideas on things to create for your own ATC rounder this fall season. Be back with more ideas!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

LOL ~ too funny. Love the card and your writing ;-)