Wednesday, October 7, 2009

MY NEW ARTFIRE SHOP IS UP AND RUNNING!

Here are just a couple of sets of my new Holiday Stickers. You all know how much I love finding new papers for new sticker sets. Or some of those great images that really give a fun look to anything you use them on. Well here are just a couple of them. I love the idea of the red and green snowflakes. Sure anyone can picture a white one. But a set of red and green truly jump off the page.

The Gold Holly Leaf set are no exception. They have the feel of the perfect finishing touch. Like they where meant to seal an envelope shut this holiday season.

See these and many more new sets at my NEW SHOP

BRAMBLEBERRY LANE AT ARTFIRE!

I have had great success under my original domain. But the fees are starting to kill me. Making my creative head be way less creative. I am running both shops for now. But really hope to get all of my wonderful loyal customers over to the new shop.

Plus anyone that mentions this blog post will get FREE SHIPPING on their first brambleberrylane.artfire.com purchase!

So contact me and lets get those stickers, seals and paper embellishments to you right away!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: