Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Product Is Here


Well the Cosmo Box just arrived and I couldn't be happier. Well I could if I had ordered MORE! As always, Cosmo makes the greatest product with such attention to detail. The use wonderful colors and themes to turn up the fun in your creativity. The new blackboard albums are so nice because they look finished. I think they would be great for someone that wants to create something, but is affraid it would not come out well. You can't mess these up because they already look so nice, that you are just adding to them. More is more!

More buttons are here as well as many more stickers and seals coming out. The themes in my head are endless. If there is something you are thinking of give me a ring on the old blog. If I can help I will.

Well I am off to the Post. I don't normally ship on Saturday, but I was up late last night working and it feels so good when it is all done and on its way to nest in others stash of great paper products.

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: