Monday, April 21, 2008

MOM CHALLENGE PAGE ENTRY

Are you kidding me that these kids can not say hey mom, your hair looks great! No they can only tell me "OMG MOM, I'M COMING!" OK, that is the way my day started today. My Morgan and her IM language being spouted to all of us. But I have a hot pot of coffee on and I am ready to pull a picture of Morgan out when she was really cute and didn't say much and crop it to a pretty little book! Yes, I am taking and making the time to start to make finished projects. For many years now I have either made up kits for other people to make or given my ideas. So the time has come to make my own fun. I am reorganizing my time and you can too. I am starting in little steps. First, I am seeing how our day runs. Seeing what has to be done and what needs to be done on a daily basis. Then a organization chart is going to be lived by. I am MISS SPONTANEOUS, but I do want some things to fit a little better. Plus the fact that I have 4 kids and a husband that all depend on me. It begs to ask the question, when I go to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in a few weeks, what will they do with out me? I know, I will send over my mother. They say my mom is "Strong like OX" So I am the oxen baby I guess. She is the only one that can fill in for all I do.

Have you ever written down your entire day? Here is my challenge for all of you. From start of your eye's open to the end when your eyes close what did you do? Scrap a page of this and you will be amazed on how much you really do. Write down every little thing from notes written to the teacher to putting on the coffee before you go to bed. On your way up the stairs at night did you pick up your sons B-ball Bat? Did you whip the water off the sink from your husband brushing his teeth. And if so, if you didn't do it how would it get done. When you are done with this you will be amazed of all that you do.
So, everyone has until May 15th to send a jpeg of there pages and I will pick a winner for a great prize pack of goodies from Brambleberry Lane. From stickers to paper, there will be many great prizes for you to win with this challenge!

Let me know if you have any questions!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: