Wednesday, September 23, 2009

TRAVEL LOG FROM SUMMER STARTED

I have been working on a little travel log from our summer outings. Once a week a bunch of us got together and did fun things that the kids would enjoy. Well truth be told, we loved it as well. So many beautiful summer days spent in a park or on a beach. I love giving the kids these memories to build on. The base group was my mom, my sis and her girls and me and my 4. Then others came and went in out of the group as the weeks went on. I truly miss those fun gatherings of family but now we will have this mini album to look back upon it all.

I love these little spiral books with heavy ivory card stock on the inside to mount all of your fun memories to. Now I have been looking in other places and I have found some great sources for ribbon and binding. I love this green. It really goes with the Vintage look. I layered it with a clock and this lovely traveling lady. Between the compass and the letters it does have a old feeling.

Alright, I am back to work to fill the pages with fun and pretty pictures!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: