Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY LATEST SET OF STICKERS!

Here are my new fun stickers. I love this color combination. These papers are so great. They are double sided and they scream lets have a good time. So I decided to have a good time and make stickers out of them. You should see the papers listed here shortly as well so you can make your own projects with them. The oranges and blues compliment each other so well. There are metallic sections on them as well as glitter. I love, love, love this set and you will too.
Anywho, it is a big Saturday night here in the Northeast. What to do? Well there are some wonderful videos on You tube. Plus I am totally into Hulu. You can pretty much watch anything on there. I love it. Some show I have never heard of and there they are. Well I better get kids to bed!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

these are soo sweet, I luv them!

enjoy *~*