Tuesday, October 21, 2008

New ATC's Are Here


Boy do these ever make me happy. I wish you all could see the list of things that I WANT to make. Sometimes, the products roll right off the old AmyLynn production line. Other times they take a back seat to what ever the hot things is. These are one of those things that I have been wanting to make. Plus there is a Wonderland set on the side bar for your curious eyes to see. I am just taken with this entire ATC concept because you can create these little works of art in no time. My rounder still isn't here. I can't wait for it to arrive. Plus I ordered the rounders and the punches to sell in the store. So much fun so little time. And I am making my list get finished, well and added more to everyday. I keep pushing for that giant studio. I will keep pushing and pushing until that happens. And while we wait, sit back and enjoy these!
CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

1 comment:

Becs said...

Hi there, I have not tried my hand at ATC's yet. You have inspired me though....Also, I gave you an award. please check my blog to see it. Becs

http://rebeccarosedesigns.blogspot.com/