Thursday, March 20, 2008

STICK WITH ME!


Yes I am a bit corny. I have started making STICKERS! I am in love with them. First, I started with some of the incredible images I have here. Then I have moved into my wonderful papers. I love paper and boy can you make some beautiful stickers with them. I love things that are fun for kids, but make adults feel like kids. Stickers are just the ticket.

Ok, what else is going on? I have some new journal spots coming out and I have started making my own line of Chipboard Albums. Many of my orders are arriving with the great commercial products that I search for. So sit back and don't worry, I'll do the shopping, you just create! Oh yes, and put on the coffee, because it is hard to scrapbook if it is not over coffee!

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: