Monday, March 17, 2008

Flowers in Spring!


Yes, Spring is right around the corner. I have created a ton of things with flowers. I am adding them a little at a time all of this week. Plus some FAB-U-LOUS products should be arriving from 7 Gypsies. And we all love 7 Gypsies. They just Merged with Chatterbox so that is totally great. I can not wait until the combined order start arriving of thier new products plus Chatterbox. We should see those in a couple of weeks. But for now we will all be happy with the incredible 7 Gypsies on there way.
Here is a little peak at one of my many new layered flowers. And wait until you see the scrapbooks and stickers. I am work, work, working on so many things that I think you will love. Also this week I will list some of the most incredible Creative websites I have ran into. You meet so many incredible people with a online Biz and I would like you all to meet some of them as well. More to come.......

Create something FABULOUS today!

No comments: