Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Busy Time!


 I have been working like a crazy person on the new line of jewelry that features my prints.  I am trying to design and build as quick as I can before the kids finish school for the year.  Above are a couple of great ones.  First is a travel poster and the second, the face of Les Miserables which is coming out as a movie shortly.
I have also added a couple of Marilyn.  I fell in love with the new show Smash on NBC so I decided to go along and bring a couple of Marilyn ones along for the ride.
I have a bunch more black and white on colored backgrounds coming out this week and I will up date those here shortly and of course the holiday ones are on the way.
Hope you enjoy these and check them all out on our jewelry site  http://www.winterberrycharms.etsy.com

CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: