Thursday, April 7, 2011

MAPLE SYRUP TAPPING


In our travels this weekend we ended up here at Mapleland Farms. Noah has always wanted to know how the "real" maple syrup process happened. So this year we took him to see. One of the owners took the time to take us out and show the entire process, which the boys loved!



Patrick and I loved the breakfast. I am not a pancake fan but these where incredible.



My DH totally loved them even though he was being watched by that big guy behind him in the blue shirt. They only do this a couple of times in March each year so the place is packed for breakfast.



Logan loved his hot chocolate!



And once again I did not make it into one picture. I swear I have got to get my husband to use the camera once and a while so the boys know there mom was around when they where growing up!


CREATE SOMETHING FABULOUS TODAY!

No comments: